Thursday, July 23, 2009

Crochet, crochet, and still more crochet

I am just having so much fun crocheting. I am doing a lot of smaller projects so that I am getting a good feeling of accomplishment. I work on my larger projects in between, and I am happy to say, I have finished my first top. OK, not quite finished, my bf has to help me sew in an elastic. But the crocheting is finally done. Only 5 frogs, and a year to make it. Not bad. HA HA HA I have really fallen in love with 2 things lately. Swapbot and amigurumi's. I am on swapbot everyday checking out swaps for bookmarks, crochet, ami's, and ATC's. I will also be hosting my first swap and it is a thread bookmark swap, woo hoo. I am addicted. totally. I made an awesome ami from crochetkitten.com. He is one of her zodiac cats. And he came out awesome, if I say so myself. Oh right, I am. :) Well, I'm off to crochet some more, got lots to make. With my bf having a girl in September, I am finally going to make baby girl clothes. I am so psyched. I told her it was about time she and her dh finally gave me a girl to dress. LOL. I spoil her son to death, now I will have a little princess to dress. OOO. Anyway, off to upload my pics of items made, and to go make some more.

keep smiling

No comments: