Sunday, February 17, 2008

2 Shawls done, 6 more to make

Finally I finished Tiff's shawl 2 days ago and started and finished Tati's. Oh what a relief, the 2 most important ones are done and I only need to make 6 more, with 68 days left. Sounds like a lot of time, but in all reality it is not. I don't get to crochet for long periods of time because Ashton doesn't like it. Little shit. He seems to think that the world revolves around him. Oh wait, it does, he's only 2 and that is what all 2 yr olds think. LOL Now I will be starting on the brides maids shawls and when I get back from David's Bridal, yes we are going there today. FUN FUN FUN. I will then know what colors I will need and measurments. One thing I truly hate is a shawl that is not long enough. It can be a bit too long, but short shawls suck. I mean they don't keep you warm, or comforted, and they look retartded. So, this is what my day is about. Looking at bridesmaid dresses, listening to all of the complaining, "oh they don't have the color I want, I look fat in this color, this makes me look like a cow" and then, I get to feel like a cow. Cause to tell the truth, I am a cow. LOL I so desperately need to starve myself and drop a few. OK, maybe more than a few. Either that, or I am wearing one of my corsets, and having it laced so tight I won't be able to sit and eat at the wedding. That's it, I'll just walk around looking good, and being friendly no food will interest me. YEAH right, when has food not interested me. I'm doomed. LOL I really should be drinking my tea. This green tea stuff I bought called Wi Tea is supposed to help me lose weight, but I don't think it works if I don't drink it and only look at it. DUH. So, I will now go make a cup of tea, and get dressed to go shopping.
Ciao til later

No comments: