Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Just another day. Well not quite. I just started tanning with my daughter to get ready for the wedding. I mean really, we have to look good for this don't we. And nothing says I look good like a nice tan. LOL. Still working my butt off on Tiffany's shawl. I thougt I was done when I reach 60" but her being such a tall young woman, she's almost 6 feet, I decided to make this 6 feet long. So a few more rows and I'll be done. and it is beautiful if I say so myself. Hey wait, I am. :) I will be putting up pictures of my stuff very soon. The problem is, that I received a new camera for xmas and it came with no program so I can't download the pics into my computer. I tried getting a hold of the company, but no one is responding. So, for now, I will use my daughters and get all my stuff up on flickr.

Not much else happening around here so, I'm off to finish this shawl while everyone is sleeping.

ciao til later

No comments: