Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Let's try this again

Again it's been a while since I was here, and I think it's time I came back. So much is going on and I am so excited right now I need to share. I'm dieting through weight watchers online and exercising through curves. In 8 weeks I've lost 11 pounds. yup, 11 pounds. doing the happy dance. Now the good thing about WW online is that I track my food, my exercise and my weight. the bad thing is, no one to talk to. so when it steals a point because I'm not losing fast enough, I swear at the computer. I look like a mad woman cursing away at something that can not curse back. LOL. DH asked what the hell I was doing, but after explaining he really didn't understand. LOL. Now Curves is great. I go M - F @ 7 am. perfect for me as I'm an early riser. starts my day off perfectly. I can then do any appointments I have or cleaning that needs to be done. whatever, it's great, and I feel great. It takes all of 1 hour. Sunday is weigh myself day, so I think that will be blog day too.

I don't feel guilty if I skip a day because of late night pool. like last night we didn't get home until 1 am, so we didn't get to bed til after 2. no way did I make it to exercise. I needed my sleep. I have a main goal on what I want to lose and a few small goals so that I don't get disappointed. my main and big huge goal is 129 pounds. yup, I'm a big woman. my first goal is now 29 pounds, the next goal is 33 pounds, then 33 pounds, then 34 pounds. that should do it. I can do this, and I will. I look for no miracles just hard work. my health is fine, so I shouldn't have any worries. If things go according to my plan, I should loose the 29 lbs in about 3 to 3 1/2 months. so by the end of this year I should be looking good. I can do this. I will do this. soon as more weight comes off, I will start walking. It's just right now is really really hard.

I haven't been crocheting for a while, been babysitting all summer for the grandkidz. it was interesting to say the least. but with the seasons changing I think I will be getting back into it. there are some things I would like to make. I still need to take some pics of things I've made and download them to the computer. which now that the computer is working right, I crashed it as usual, I can.

well I'm off for the day, be returning on Sunday.

No comments: