Wednesday, September 28, 2011

two posts in one week

Wow, two posts in one week. What's up with that? First I don't write for months, then I'm dropping in weekly, and now twice in one week. Something freaky with that. Don't get used to it, eventually I'll forget again, LOL. I just thought I'd share some news. I started walking yesterday. You would have laughed if you could have heard me talking to myself. Thank goodness for my ipod, it looked like I was singing. :) First I started with, "I can't do this, it hurts, I need to stop". Then I'd say; "shut up, you can do this, just keep going". This was just until the end of the road and it's a short road. LOL. I finally made it to the end of the road I was gonna turn around and go back home, you know start small short trips until I could walk longer and farther. Well I kept walking, and walking. I ended up going around the block which is about a half a mile. So it turned out to be a long walk. it was hot so I was sweating like a pig too. I finally got home and wanted to just die, actually felt good, from heat stroke. Well last night I started with mega leg cramps and I still have them today. I think I pushed it just a bit too much. But I don't care, I'll be doing it again on Thursday. I figure I'll walk every other day to start, then go to every day. When that becomes comfortable I'll add more distance. Eventually I'll be walking to and from exercise every day. I should then be dropping the pounds just a bit faster as well as toning up. I so am on a roll right now and even with the winter coming I'm not giving up. I'll just dress comfortable. Yesterday I was weighed and measured at Curves and I've lost 15 pounds and inches. My legs and arms are thinning out. My stomach is going down. Finally I'm starting to get a shape. Well, I had one before, round, now I'm going toward an hourglass. A big one, more like a three hourglass but eventually I will be an hour. OK, I had to add that info, will be back on Sunday.

No comments: