Sunday, September 18, 2011

more weight loss

Well I came back. I lost another 2 lbs this week making the total so far 13. YAY, doing the happy dance. I definitley am doing something right. Oh I feel so good. I also reached another goal of mine, I got into a pair of jeans. Yup, I haven't been able to wear any of my jeans for a year. and I refused to buy new ones in bigger sizes so it was mostly sweats for pants. Needless to say we hardly ever went out. But now I fit in a pair of jeans. Soon I'll be in the 18's and I have a ton of those because I was that size forever. well no more. I am going down. No more fat nana with the soft pillows. Nope not me.

We played pool in a tournament this weekend and it sure felt great to wear my jeans and be comfortable. They weren't too tight where I couldn't sit down, but I did notice the legs are really baggy. I must be losing in my legs faster than my stomach. Oh well, who cares where as long as I lose, right. I'm gonna run now be back next week and hopefully I'll have more good news.

No comments: