Sunday, September 25, 2011

new week and 2 more pounds

Well it's another week and 2 more pounds, and I am feeling great. This week is the week I get weighed and measured through curves. I find out exactly how much I've lost for the month and how many inches. They say the inches are the most important, but let me tell you, if you're not losing pounds, you feel like you're just stagnating. I know I did. I was exercising but not dieting and was dropping inches but no weight. I felt awful. But now, I feel great. Now if I was walking I'd feel a lot better and would be dropping more. I just don't seem to have the energy to do that. Also, I'm scared of the pain it causes. I know eventually I'll feel better, but the pain to start is just unbearable and irritating. Maybe I'll try today.

Went to the doctor found out my stupid asthma is turning into copd. Lucky, lucky me. Maybe now I should quit smoking. Got my flu shot and my pneumonia shot. So I'm all set for cold and flu season. Now if the allergy season would just end, things would be great. Well, not much to talk about, so I'm off to start some laundry and go take a walk, or at least try. That's all I can do, is try a little at a time until eventually I can walk a mile or so. Wish me good luck.

No comments: